Amazing St. Patrick’s Day Treats
1. Our Best Bites shows how to make these gorgeous rainbow cupcakes.
2. Get a recipe for this decadent Creme de Menthe cheesecake.
3. Recycle plastic containers into leprechuan hats. Don’t forget to fill with treats!
4. Yellow jello makes a perfect “pot of gold”.
5. It’s easy to transform simple sugar cookies into an assortment of lucky-charm cutouts. Just follow a basic sugar cookie cutout recipe and top with bold icing and coordinating colored sugars.
6. Transform green gumdrops into four leaf clovers to top cupcakes with.
7. Chocolate and mint blend perfectly in this perfect dessert recipe for St. Patrick’s Day!
8. Love this stunning layered rainbow jello salad (although I would leave out the alcohol).
9. Looks like the little leprechaun left behind his tasty hat!